I'm nothing more than a puzzle in the flesh.

By Camila Jane B. Herrera

 

People are baffled by everything I'm saying. 

Because I'm covered in bruising. 

That have deeper meaning

They don't get anything. 

They aren't even thinking of trying.

 

For words, I don't untie my tongue. 

That is something that has to be spoken and heard. 

And when I opened my mouth, it was zipped turned. 

No one can tell which of the statements are false. 

Which of those are the truths?

 

Is there anything I need to know? 

It's deafening how quiet I am. 

My mania is starting to fade. 

My sigh has become more abrasive. 

My yell is deafening.

 

I’m nothing more than a puzzle in the flesh,

 

They've pondered around each letter. 

That concludes my remarks. 

Simply because they don’t grasp

How it feels to walk in my shoes 

They had misunderstood me.

 

I’m nothing more than a puzzle in the flesh,

 

And yet the truth, I'm just a mere 

There has never been a time when things were cheaper. 

There isn't a single question that has an answer. 

Things are yet to be surrender.

There are stories buried that no one knows about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog